Thank you for using the City of Wilmington’s Report It/Resolve It program.

Submit a non-emergency request for service (e.g., pothole) or log a complaint and it will be routed to the responsible Public Works division, which will then investigate the problem and take the necessary steps to resolve it.

You will be notified electronically once the request has been submitted and be kept up-to-date on the progress of your request or complaint. It is important that you provide accurate information so we can keep you informed.

At this time, the Wilmington’s Report It/Resolve It website only handles requests and complaints to the Department of Public Works. If you do not see a category for your desired request, or your request has not been resolved or acknowledged within two business days, please contact the Public Works Call Center at (302) 576-3878.

For mobile use, please download the ReportIt ResolveIt app for your device below.

Wilmington DE, Resolve It Wilmington DE, Resolve It Wilmington DE, Resolve It

How to use Report It Resolve It

• Click Start a New Request and follow the steps to submit your request.

• Check the status of a submitted request by clicking Find Existing Request(s) and provide the required information.

• For website assistance, please refer to the user guide.

Public Works Call Center (302) 576-3878

City of Wilmington, Delaware
800 North French Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801

View Full Site